This traditionally styled log cabin, with extensive views of the delightful Yarty valley, was purpose built to provide self-catering holiday accommodation for both able-bodied and disabled people, and sleeps up to twelve people. It is very wheel-chair friendly and has two of the three double bedrooms on the ground floor and a large ground floor WC/shower-room. The Kitchen and breakfast-room provide all the easy to use appliances that the holiday maker expects. Open stairs in the lounge area provide access to the loft where the other bedroom is situated. All bedrooms are en suite. All rooms have under floor heating which is included in cost as are a basket of logs for the wood-burner.
The Shepherd Hut and Glamping Pod provide extra bedroom space for Tamarack Lodge. They are both situated close to the cabin and within the garden. The Shepherd Hut has a double bed and the Glamping Pod two single beds. They both have electricity and heating making them suitable for all year round accommodation. They can be rented at £25/night each. They and free in high season.
Children welcome. High chair and cot available.
- Ground floor Front bedroom with king double bed with shower ensuite.
- Ground Floor Rear bedroom with, 2 x single profiling beds (one also with vertical rise) with wet room ensuite.
- Loft bedroom with a queen double and adult bunk bed with bath ensuite.
- Also available 2 x folding comfortable temp beds and a double futon in the lounge area.
- The shepherds hut has a queen double bed.
- The glamping Pod has two single beds.
The kitchen area provides:
- Electric hob with separate oven
- Microwave oven
- Fridge and separate deep freeze
- Electricity included
- Heating included
- Bed linen and Towels included
- Large Screen TV with remote
- Video, DVD and Freeview